Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is Australian Eggs Limited (Australian Eggs), Suite 602, Level 6, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, ABN: 66 102 859 585 (“the Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Australian Eggs and not to Instagram.
3. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
4. The Promotion commences at 9:00am Friday the 14th of September 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 3
10th September 2018 (Promotion Period).
5. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older (Entrant). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter.
6. Participants can enter the competition via our World Egg Day website or via Instagram. To enter the Promotion via our website, entrants must name the vendor, the dish, upload an image and tell us why it is the most excellent dish, to be in the eligible to win. To enter the Promotion via Instagram, entrants must upload the image of their dish, geo-tag the vendor, tell us why it is the most excellent dish and then publish natively on their feed. Their profile also needs to be public at the at time of submission and review. Both alternatives must be submitted during the Promotion Period (Entry).
7. Entrants can enter as many times as they like during the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
9. The total Prize Pool is valued at $1000. The Prize is a $1000 gift card. There will only be one provisional winner. They will be announced on one of our social media platforms.
10. Judging will take place at 10:00am (AEST) on Monday the 1st of 2018 at Pulse Communications, Level 4, The Bond, Barangaroo, NSW Australia. The judges, at their sole discretion, will select the Prize Winner based on creativentry. The provisional winner will be contacted within 15 working days of being judged as the winner via email or on Instagram. Allow up to 15 business days for the delivery of prize. Australian Eggs is not responsible for any loss or delivery failure of the prize.
11. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
12. By entering this Promotion and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute such content.
13. By entering this Promotion you authorise the Promoter to use content from your Entry on the Australian Eggs Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AustralianEggs), Australian Eggs Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/australianeggs/), the Australian Eggs website (https://www.australianeggs.org.au/) and the World Egg Day website (https://eggsellence.australianeggs.org.au/).
14. Supplying your valid contact details are part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking the Prize.
17. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to companies and agencies connected with this Promotion.
20. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter: i. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion; ii. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and iii. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.